- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us an for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, this website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children under the age of 13.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles on order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Registered Agents Inc
ATTN: 10th Avenue Media Visions, LLC
300 Colonial Center Parkway Suite 100N
Roswell, GA 30076