LicensingBy reviewing this site, you know by now that I’m a creative writer. You also know that I have work that can be for publication and production. I’m okay with that. I want my work to get out and be appreciated.

With the exception of certain identified items, all of my creative work on this site is published or developed by my company. I take pride in the fact that I run an independent publishing and creative arts business, in addition to my other writing and business endeavors.

CAUTION: Using any of my work beyond brief samples is a violation of all applicable copyright laws. For stage plays, TV, film (full-length or short), internet, and any sort of entertainment medium, royalties and other compensation for all professional and amateur performances will be due to my company.

As an enterprising artist seeking to contribute my art to the world for everyone to enjoy, as well as for the further development of the arts, I’m allowing the use of completed projects for your publishing or production needs. However, to do so, you must receive my written and expressed permission. That means you can’t take one of my stories or blog entries and make it into a play, script, or book without informing me. Reblogging is allowed, as long as you credit me. To develop work based off of mine without my consent is dishonest and I won’t stand for it. I’ve worked very hard on all of my projects; sometimes spending years to perfect them. I continue to work hard to create more art that you don’t see because they are behind-the-scenes. That doesn’t mean I’m not working. That also doesn’t mean that you can just freely take my work and profit from them. It’s only right that I receive just compensation for them, just like you would expect just compensation for the work you do at your job.

If you’re seeking to use my work for production or publishing, you can request a license by filling out the form below:

If you’re a for-profit or non-profit business, state it in the Additional Details box. If you’re a non-profit, you must be a 501(c)(3) and have proper documents to verify status. Also, identify your location and other pertinent details.